The Person Responsible for the Processing of personal data is:
RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO.
C / Aguada, 24, 04149 Aguamarga (Almería)
Phone: 950 13 82 08
2. Data collected
To provide the products or services you request, please contact our customer service, sign up for our Newsletter, use our Website.
This personal data includes your:
- Contact information (name, email, phone number and address)
- Payment or credit card information.
- Marketing and cookie communications.
- On the other hand, when accessing the Website we may also collect information about your computer, including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes.
- Curriculum Data
TOOLS to Manage the Personal Data We Collect
By using our Website, we also provide you with notifications or obtain consent for certain practices, in which you may accept or not accept.
3. Purpose of the treatment
The collection and processing of the user’s personal data, respond, according to the specific case:
- Referral of newsletters or newsletters.
- Management of social platforms owned or associated with www.hostalrestaurantelapalmera.net
- Manage preferences associated with the registry.
- Necessary to continue providing the communication service.
- Shipping by electronic, postal, telephone raffles, promotions and events.
- Filtering comments and participation.
- Statistical analysis and profiles by virtue of navigation or interests regarding the contents, in order to improve the service.
- Own and third party cookies based on preferences.
- Contact, resolve incidents, manage queries associated with the service or any other similar situation in relation to the products and services offered by RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO.
- Manage job applications, by collecting curriculum, in order to contact the interested party and carry out a selection process
4. Conservation term
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with the legal obligations, as long as it does not oppose the processing or revoke the consent, being blocked and, where appropriate, limited and may be made available to the competent authorities.
It will limit the processing of personal data in case you proceed to register through an account linked to social networks. This limitation will be effective until the acceptance of the conditions related to the aforementioned registration process. In case you dismiss the registration, your linked personal data will not be treated.
RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO is entitled to the processing of personal data, for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data.
- Unambiguous consent based on preferences and purposes.
- Based on the consent granted by the interested party by signing or accepting the relevant forms.
- Legitimate interest to continue providing the service under the parameters of quality and improvement.
6. Accuracy of the data
All information provided by the user through the Portal services must be truthful. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he communicates as a result of the completion of the forms necessary for the subscription of the Services. Likewise, it will be the user’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the user. In any case, the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO.
Personal data will be transferred in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the purpose / s expressed.
Police units for the control of the book-registry of passenger entry parts.
As well as in cases where there is a legal obligation.
RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO to develop its precise activity that, in order to guarantee the service and its quality, third parties provide services that may affect personal data processing.
In relation to these third parties, RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO differentiates between those third parties that have the status of Treatment Manager and which are necessary for the exposed object, having adapted the legal and technical measures necessary to preserve your fundamental right to data protection. Likewise, in relation to those third parties that are not in this situation, RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO will inform you of the communication and the need, where appropriate, to obtain consent for the treatment affected by the operation / is affected.
8. Social networks
RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO has a presence in different media or social networks, such as: Facebook, Tripadvisor, Instagram, being the purpose of the processing of personal data those established within the conditions affecting the service. In the event that the registration to certain services is carried out through personal data associated with a user account, it is informed that you will share certain information contained in your account. RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO remembers that you should know the privacy policies of such media or social networks in which you are registered in order to avoid sharing unwanted information.
RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO may conduct contests and sweepstakes through the different social media or networks, requesting consent so that, in the case of participating and being a winner, the data associated with his person is published.
It has the privacy settings and account management in social networks to manage preferences of privacy, identity, advertising and other extreme affects.
9. User rights
We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of the processing and portability of the data by accompanying a copy of your ID in C / Aguada, 24, 04149 Aguamarga (Almería). Finally, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you have the right to submit a claim to the national control authority, for these purposes you should contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose contact details are as follows: C / Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid Telephone: 901 10 00 99/912 66 35 17.
10. Security measures
Finally, it is informed that RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO, will adopt in its information system the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in compliance with the principle of proactive responsibility, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access and theft thereof.
It is reported that the site www.hostalrestaurantelapalmera.net is not adhered to any code of conduct, both own and others. Thereafter, this accession may be modified at the discretion of RICARDO HERNÁNDEZ BLASCO without express written communication with its users.